shooting show

yickdaz

Great birds but no picking up? a few runners downed there too and no sign of a dog.

Perhaps that is how they do things over there. Not really my cup of tea not picking birds or at least making the effort.

Tin hat on!

exactly what I was thinking whilst watching it

Well there's some real shooters in action for you, thanks for sharing that was most enjoyable.

I agree some real corkers, but I noticed quite a lot that flew on hit, and no way was they picking them in standing rape without a dog

I would like to think they did leave the picking up out of the video, so that they showed more of their shooting skills, but dropping birds into standing rape like that would be a mare to find them all with a dog or not.

that said some cracking shots there.

I thought exactly as previously stated as I watched - looked like lots of birds dropped either dead or pricked into standing rape so very difficult to retrieve. That said they could of had good go later. That Irish fella seems to be the in thing at the moment. Getting lots of invites and offers to try different kit (guns,coats etc etc) which all seems to be a must have. Gets a little boring to be honest. Yes I'm little jealous.