Which cheap Pump?

ElvisThePelvis

Now that my semi auto is FAC I understand that I cant use it for Wildfowl (had I realised initially I wouldnt have had it converted)

I will only shoot a few days of wildfowling per year , but need a cheap gun that will withstand the rigours of wildfowling. It also gives me an excuse to have a pump which suits my inner red neck!

Suggestions please....

Now that my semi auto is FAC I understand that I cant use it for Wildfowl (had I realised initially I wouldnt have had it converted)

I will only shoot a few days of wildfowling per year , but need a cheap gun that will withstand the rigours of wildfowling. It also gives me an excuse to have a pump which suits my inner red neck!

Suggestions please....

Could you not fit a magazine plug this was legal for the 1981 Wildlife and countryside act pre the 1988 act.

They just drop in the mag tube easy to make and legal, only area could be a problem is on your certificate conditions, i have never hada shotgun on FAC suppose they have conditions like rifles when they are held on FAC.

Good point, Vermin and ground game... oh no .. I NEED a new gun...

Get it bought then mate, it'll stop me thinking about it!

I can’t find a link..

I recommend the SXP as well, cheap and very reliable, easy to pump and easy to shoot. Safety is in a funny place but you get used to it. If you get one I strongly suggest a round of clays first. I was used to pumps but not where the safety was and took it out first time one evening with minus temps and had what I thought was a slam fire. Winchester tested gun for me and no fault found. Must have been frozen figures fumbling on what I thought was the safety but wasn’t, nearly shot my dog!

Used it now since last part of last season, shot plenty of geese duck and pigeon with it, left and rights no problem even with the 3.5 inch mags although you do know you have fired a mag shell! Great guns and great value.