Mr and mrs box set

cromwell7

Just had major surgery theres no way I'm watching my wife get plouged while I watch from the sideline with medication induced impotence wondering why I ever posted on this forum.

😂

Just had major surgery theres no way I'm watching my wife get plouged while I watch from the sideline with medication induced impotence wondering why I ever posted on this forum.

I just assumed that you needed a bit of guidance.

We're here to help, you only have to ask.

Lol

I've been through this in the early summer - Just conclude that you don't like the same TV and watch different stuff in different rooms. Mrs FCS is all over Emmerdale, Corrie, Holby City, Casualty etc and I love guns, bombs and car chases

in that case you might want to watch Banshee :D

not having this, not one mention for the sons of anarchy, witch out of interest iv put on a level par with the greatest of all time, the sopranos,

not long finished suits, really enjoyed that, just watching banshee at the moment very good so far, as others have said, breaking bad, prison break, narcos,spooks, hustle, blacklist,underbelly, loads of good stuff out there, but first and foremost, sons of anarchy :good::good:

Edited by viking

Don't get the hype about banshee, I watched 5 or 6 episodes of the first series but just got fed up, did I miss something? Violence sex bit of humour but not enough story?

True detective was really good, second series not so much.

Sex and violence and the plot of course.

not having this, not one mention for the sons of anarchy, witch out of interest iv put on a level par with the greatest of all time, the sopranos,

not long finished suits, really enjoyed that, just watching banshee at the moment very good so far, as others have said, breaking bad, prison break, narcos,spooks, hustle, blacklist,underbelly, loads of good stuff out there, but first and foremost, sons of anarchy :good::good:

Agreed, forgot about that one. I really enjoyed SOA.