rec-baller

British shooting show 2018 ??

Has the British shooting show moved for 2018 ?? Just looking at the adverts for next year and it looks like it's gone to the NEC in Birmingham in Febuary

Shaun

Never been to this show is it worth a visit?

I went to one a few years ago and enjoyed it. Wall to wall firearms etc and not a double glazing salesman in sight!

Having spent many hours working on show stands, I have not visited any shows for many years BUT 2017 a friend invited me and I have to say it was one of the best shows I have been to. As said or inferred above, it was all to do with guns and gun sports and hunting, no garbage. NEC is but 20 mins down the 42 so I will plan to be there.

I believe BASC members were free entry last year hope its the same this year.

That wasn't the shooting show, everybody paid to get in, you are thinking of the game/country show........ I think.

Mike

I thought it would be good to collect stuff from clay and game but then noticed it’s moved. 

As im not looking for anything it’s too far to go for just a look round. And driving to clay and game would be quicker. I’ll have to look at the Northern shooting show if it’s still on. 

Edited by figgy