Semi auto

Michael Scotland

When i got mine i added all the shims and one of the spacers to drop it slightly.

I've just taken mine apart to take some shots and i don't think you will be able to square off the 'V' because of the 2 lugs that the screws tighten into to hold on the butt pad/shims, There right near the end as shown in the pictures.

I wonder if a youths stock would drop straight onto the Gun ?

Rand Edgar Bros when i purchased the Gun new because the system wouldn't let me register for warranty and they were really helpful, Might be worth a call as has been suggested.

20171005_204918.jpg

20171005_205314.jpg

20171005_205720.jpg

20171005_205631.jpg

Edited by Snoozer

I too have just been and bought a Franchi Affinity so also problem solved

Just got it home and took it to bits for a good look inside and from what I can see its a benelli !

Plus a seven year mechanical warranty.

And for £615.00 bargain too.

Theres a vid on U-Tube comparing a Benelli and Franchi, the guy stripped both of them down, very interesting. By the way you were robbed, mines was £595. :lol::lol:

Thanks snoozer for going to the trouble of taking it apart I can see from your pictures what I was thinking I will phone tomorrow to see if they sell a short pad that will fit I see billy thinks you were robbed he was as well I only paid £415 for mine new thanks again for doing that for me regards Mike

No problem, Hope it helped.

I think Billy made the comment to Stevo. I only paid £419 for my Mossy Oak new.

Theres a vid on U-Tube comparing a Benelli and Franchi, the guy stripped both of them down, very interesting. By the way you were robbed, mines was £595. :lol::lol:

Have to admit that I Paid £615 as well ... know Could have bought it cheaper but by the time That Paid for diesel or RFD costs it was not worth it. Compares favourably with my Benelli Super Sport.

Hi lads I phoned Edgar brothers today they were not very helpful they told me they don't sell a shorter butt pad and the stock I have can't be cut . What he did say was he could sell me a wooden stock that would fit and I could cut it off to any length I wanted so everything is not lost . The down side the stock is £45 to £50 off the top of his head and the price of cutting it if I don't do it myself . Thanks to all of you that tried to help me I appreciate it regards Mike

Thanks snoozer for going to the trouble of taking it apart I can see from your pictures what I was thinking I will phone tomorrow to see if they sell a short pad that will fit I see billy thinks you were robbed he was as well I only paid £415 for mine new thanks again for doing that for me regards Mike

No £595 for the Franchi, not the hatstand.

Hi lads I phoned Edgar brothers today they were not very helpful they told me they don't sell a shorter butt pad and the stock I have can't be cut . What he did say was he could sell me a wooden stock that would fit and I could cut it off to any length I wanted so everything is not lost . The down side the stock is £45 to £50 off the top of his head and the price of cutting it if I don't do it myself . Thanks to all of you that tried to help me I appreciate it regards Mike

A shame Edgar Bros were not more accommodating, please keep us updated with regard to what you choose to do.

Good luck :good:

Easy fixed cut a piece of wood to the shape of the cut out to sit flush with the stock and fit whatever thin pad you like. Drill the insert to suit the gun and pad can screw into the wood. People have done this with the Browning Cynergy same shape cut out.

Or buy a Franchi Affinity :lol: you could ask on here if anyone could 3D print you a infill to allow you to fit a standard pad.

Edited by figgy

Epoxy could work but fixing your choice of pad could be a problem. I'd go with 3D printing if I could then wood second. You have spacers or the pad itself as a template to scribe round. If you go for wood a piece of black heat shrink could make it blend in.