Autumn??

Mice!

We'll its supposed to be autumn now, this week out walking the dog and we saw a baby moorhen could have only been a few weeks old, little ball of fluff in October?

Another fella on here shot a grey squirrel this week, turned out to be a pregnant female!!

So what's happening around your way that's odd for the time of year?

Mice!

actually, things have normalised for us on my reserve! We had a very early explosion of some of our fungi species - stuff we'd expect to find in late September/October was out in mid august. It's still so warm though. Still catching pike off the surface

hello, is that the B BONT nature reserve at BIX ?

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

Bloke at work said his strawberry plants have fruited this week.. Slightly late id say

The strawberries are still fruiting in the Deans garden at work.

I've had fly strike this week on two of my sheep, but the leaves on the trees are playing ball. Gorgeous.

Should be banned, imagine living across the road from them, 3 months of Xmas lights 😣😣😣

So should the sale of Christmas goods! Mince pies, cakes, cards, tree decorations, lights etc until mid November. Where I work we stocked the stuff on August. I kid you not! Last year we got Easter eggs came in on BOXING day.