Wanted Theoben .22 mag

del

Can you not still get them from theoben? I bought a new one but it could have been ten years ago?

Theoben are No More

just get a Drbob mag there must better made mags than theoben originals

or buy a 10 shot marauder mag

it works fine but i have fit it from the left hand side and upside down

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Benjamin-10-Shot-PCP-Magazine-Marauder-Or-Armada-22-/272869868445?hash=item3f884fc39d:g:nyIAAOSwH05ZsAH-

Edited by ant.mass

Didn't realise they were no more,

Does that ten shot mag fit a rapid then ant.mass?

They went bust in the UK 2012

For two years previous to this the parts were made in America and assembled in Uk for tax reasons

Martin Rutherford the owner took huge dividends from the uk plant and asset stripped with the intention of closing it

It went bust owing creditors 10's of thousands pounds and all staff made redundant and the redundency payouts was met by the British tax payers

Martin Rutherford is still making Theoben in America where he was applying for citizenship He also has Rapid Air Weapons in USA which i believe is the banner for which Theoben are now made

Which he can as he only went bust in the UK and not in the USA

Edited by sabel25

Thanks for that sabel, I haven't looked at an air rifle mag in years or followed the market as to what's what, I knew that rapids weren't being made anymore through info on here but not that the company when bust, such a shame another British company gone, but 5 years ago!!

Thanks for that sabel, I haven't looked at an air rifle mag in years or followed the market as to what's what, I knew that rapids weren't being made anymore through info on here but not that the company when bust, such a shame another British company gone, but 5 years ago!!

I just recently advertised my Rapid 7 mk 1 with great responce and was sold in no time

Great air rifles but were never improved or innovated on so the mk 1 is still highly regarded

Not sure if Theoben ( Rapids ) are still available new in the UK today without doing some digging about

Impact Airguns who took over the theoben factory are making all the spares for theoben and their own impact air riflles which they do not make complete Impact rifles now

Rapid air Weapons RAW of Tennessee make the new Theoben brand air rifles which can be ordered but expensive