Two springer dogs

bigbird

Two springer dogs only for sale due to lack of time and I'm only keeping one dog for myself

now.

Both black and white, KC reg docked and Dew clawed with all relevant documentation. Vaccinated.

One approx 18 months old. Sits, stays, retrieves. No whistle work done. Might be slightly gun nervous so i can't say for definite he will make a peg dog but would be fine beating. Very handsome with a full black head! £550 but negotiable.

One nine months old. Bundle of fun. Has had nothing done with him bar cuddles and a few tennis ball retrieves. £500 no offers. Has the style to trial but is soft.

Both boys have heard gunshot at close quarters (thirty yards) as we hold clay pigeon competitions and one of the layouts is forty yards from their run and it doesn't bother them a jot. The only reason I say the older one may be gun nervous is because when out on his own he's not overly sure about the crack of a starter pistol although it doesn't stop him retrieving, I just want to be totally upfront and honest.

Both dogs kennel like a dream. They have also already been taught to stay close when out walking round the farm and would never dream of doing a bogoff.

No harsh handlers please.

N Wales Nr Chester.

Please message for more info 👍🏻

Edited by bigbird