On the beans

JD140

Great day on the bean field, picked 31, shot 39.

IMG_1103.jpg

Would have had a lot more if I has a second net to cover me from behind. The field had a small pond in the middle of it with a few reeds and bullrushes, trouble was they were only about 3'6" high and I only had one net, everything coming from behind could see me.

IMG_1102.jpg

Edited by JD140

I intend to. Can you recommend another way of posting pics?

JD Have a look at Danger- Mouse thread in the Off Topics about posting photos , dead easy , in fact if I can follow it , anyone can.

Nice bag of pigeons and treat yourself to another net , you never know when you will need it :good:

I've just ordered the same one from A1. The one I'm using on the amended link at the top of this thread is 25 years old, was a good net at the time. In fact the shop I bought it from (Shooters Paradise @ Clowne) has been closed of 15 years. Think I'm probably ready for an upgrade!

JD Have a look at Danger- Mouse thread in the Off Topics about posting photos , dead easy , in fact if I can follow it , anyone can.

Nice bag of pigeons and treat yourself to another net , you never know when you will need it :good:

Sorted it with Me Matt's help. Photos are now at top of thread

Well done on all accounts and I must say your hide blends in well against the background , how your empties are scattered about I recon you are a fan of autos :good:

I use a Browning Maxus for pigeons and absolutely love it, but my favourite is Miroku MK70 grade 6 game. Cracking gun but too nice to take pigeon shooting!