Gin

washerboy

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Can’t recommend Warner Edwards enough it’s fantastic complex stuff. Their rhubarb gin is absolutely amazing. Second on my list is the botanist another stunningly good drop but after all is said and done i am very happy with a gordon’s especially as its 13 quid a bottle in tesco at the moment. 

On 04/07/2018 at 21:00, Wingman said:

Can’t recommend Warner Edwards enough it’s fantastic complex stuff. Their rhubarb gin is absolutely amazing. Second on my list is the botanist another stunningly good drop but after all is said and done i am very happy with a gordon’s especially as its 13 quid a bottle in tesco at the moment. 

My father in law (who knows a thing or two) maintains that the best G&T he’s ever had is Botanist with elderflower Fever Tree (mixed c.50/50)

Lady S has joined a gin club, and gets a bottle of something fancy in the post every couple of months, together with some slightly left-field mixers and accompaniments. We had a Norwegian one last month, which was very pine-y. Not to my taste, but very interesting to read the blurb, and taste the tastes. 

LS

• 2 weeks later...

Me and the girl like our gins. Had a few good ones of late - Rock Rose and Agnes Arber probably the faves. Waitrose have got Roku a japenese gin for sale at the mo, £25.00 and pretty nice.

Not a big fan of gut rot but did really enjoy Oban thought it was very pleasant.