Leaves

AVB

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Get a micro anaerobic digester plant and from your organic waste you can produce bio-gas to cook with and a liquid/sludge fertiliser for the garden. Go a bit further and you could produce electricity from the gas to feed the Tesla.

Or you could save yourself lots of hassle and burn and mulch them.

My neighbour takes mine (after I have collected them into the big builders gravel bags) and makes compost. I usually get about 5 to 10 big bags well compacted. If I'm lucky, and the wind comes at the right time, a lot blow away, but last year they all had to be collected.

The worst offender is a huger sycamore and I have tried to get permission from the council to have it down as if it blows down, it will demolish the house and likely kill someone (probably me!), but they won't give permission. My neighbour would also like it down and supported my application, but to no avail.

Cleared a heap up earlier in the week, noticed today that another load have made an appearance..

Me too. I did Thursday and today. Will also be out tomorrow. The worst part is my gravel drive. I inevitably end up losing half the gravel regardless of how carefully I rake.