Return to Lough Neagh

Big Al

Very nice big AL Great dog work glad you got a wigeon there in on lough beg but not decoying to much water on the wee lough :good:

I was in Fermanagh last week and saw nonew. They must be just arriving.

Well, just one of them days chap, but great honest video, nevertheless that great dog of yours made up for it, thanks once again for sharing.

Cheers.

Ted really does know better than me now. I just have trust him and let him do his thing.

Another nice honest video to watch, I appreciate the scenery alone and could never get bored of it. I think we've all had that heart sinking moment when the gun doesn't go off. :) I smiled when I read about you letting Ted work, I realised about 8 years ago that my Labrador knew better than me and he's 9 now. :lol:

Good watch once again.Ted is pure gold & you can see he loves every minute.I think you might be in for some more windy conditions tomorrow by the sound of it.

A bit too windy! I've even brought the wheelie bins into the garage!

Another nice honest video to watch, I appreciate the scenery alone and could never get bored of it. I think we've all had that heart sinking moment when the gun doesn't go off. :) I smiled when I read about you letting Ted work, I realised about 8 years ago that my Labrador knew better than me and he's 9 now. :lol:

Many thanks. It took me a few years to let the dog "have its head." It all comes with experience.

• 2 weeks later...