Seaview crow shooting

ollie

After one of my previous crow shooting videos with a seaview during the summer you all asked for more with that view, so I delivered (albeit not as good as previous).

We have had a serious problem with corvids taking the pheasant feed. They have been difficult to decoy but for some reason this particular day they decoyed quite well. Ended up with a respectable bag of birds and a decent bit of sport:

https://youtu.be/vgebRKD94_I

Ollie, I like that video for three reasons: good shooting, well filmed and shows a bag that is not gargantuan. Makes me feel better about my tally.

Thanks mate. Was an average enough day, but one of my favourite of the year as it helped the shoot.

Another fine video, good shooting and nice scenery, thanks for posting. :good:

Thanks cranfield, some time in the next 2 weeks will start the pheasants again.

Good watch and video Ollie, I enjoyed that thanks for sharing.

Thanks for watching as always fella

Hell Ollie , one of those crows nearly fell in the sea! One or two memorable shots there,those going away shots are deceptively tricky sometimes.A good watch thanks.

I left my GoPro in someone's car many months ago & they live the other end of the country & I do miss it.Hopefully get it back this November when I return to Scotland for some shooting.

Thanks for posting.

• 3 weeks later...