Why do people write such junk

team tractor

What don't you understand scully? As suburban shooter has said there not accepting any more comments on this, and I know for a fact that SS is heavily involved in grey squirrel control and in a very knowledgeable position to reply with accurate information.

I went through the comments page giving thumbs up to the sensible posts and downs to the poor wrong ones.

What don't you understand scully? As suburban shooter has said there not accepting any more comments on this, and I know for a fact that SS is heavily involved in grey squirrel control and in a very knowledgeable position to reply with accurate information.

I went through the comments page giving thumbs up to the sensible posts and downs to the poor wrong ones.

What I dont understand is people who have a bit of a rant and rave about something they object to but then do nothing about it.

If a newspaper or online article is grossly unfair, misleading or inaccurate ( deliberate or otherwise ) then clicking on a button wont cut it Im afraid.

Get in touch with those responsible and let them know that there are people out there who know that what they are doing is in accurate and misleading. If you get no response then contact them again and become a real pain in the rear, again and again and again.

To paraphrase a quote.....all it takes for garbage to become believed, is for good men to do nothing. Thats all it takes for them to continue to peddle carp and get away with it; for you and others to do nothing.