Back again ( I can hear the groans )

anser2

At last I managed to get back onto the Pigeon Form after months of trying to get it to accepted a new password. I have been following what has been going on with interest , even if I cannot put my 2 penny worth in. Not done much fowling this season mainly because I am no longer active enough to walk miles out onto the saltmarsh and almost all my shooting has been inland in the Broads. Off next week for a couple of days there and also house hunting ( watch out marshman I will be chasing your ducks ! ) which has been taking up a lot of my time plus the book is finished at last and has been taking up a lot of my time and moving towards being published in the spring , but there is an amazing amount to do once the writing is completed , proof reading, gathering old photos from friends, getting permission to use other photos, asking permission to use parts of articles I have written in magazines, sorting out the publishing and printing. Writing is just half the job. Anser2 or as am no longer working for the enemy NE , joking , I can use my real name Rob Baker.

Began to get worried Mr Baker , thought you had migrated with the geese and you couldn't find your way back :yes: , you are more than welcome to chase some of my ducks as up to now I have been concentrating on pigeons rather than the duck , at the moment where the splashes normally form are bone dry and the geese have only just started to use the marshes , the cattle start coming off from the first of Nov and then for me the season have well and truly started . Are you still looking , or have you found a new roof over your head ?

Still looking for my new roof. Found a couple I am going to look at this week, one looks good on the edge of Bradwell on high ground and while you cant quite see Breydon from the garden you have a good view from the road outside, with open countryside backing onto the garden , looking west to the Roman Fort and in easy reach of town, 1\2 a mile from the marshes and a mile from some of my clubs shooting. I keep finding the right house in the wrong area or the wrong house in the right area. Sooner or later It will come together right. Just been talking to a mate on the phone and he said a huge lot of pinks has just arrived on his marsh up river. But first we are hoping some of this storms wind is going to reach Norfolk and we will try a flight on the North Coast at dawn,

Edited by anser2

Still looking for my new roof. Found a couple I am going to look at this week, one looks good on the edge of Bradwell on high ground and while you cant quite see Breydon from the garden you have a good view from the road outside, with open countryside backing onto the garden , looking west to the Roman Fort and in easy reach of town, 1\2 a mile from the marshes and a mile from some of my clubs shooting. I keep finding the right house in the wrong area or the wrong house in the right area. Sooner or later It will come together right. Just been talking to a mate on the phone and he said a huge lot of pinks has just arrived on his marsh up river. But first we are hoping some of this storms wind is going to reach Norfolk and we will try a flight on the North Coast at dawn,

Good luck if you are venturing out in the morning Robert and try not leaving it to the last minute putting one in the bag like you did last season, you naughty boy :yes: , several geese about , although not setting any pattern at the moment , here one day and gone the next .

We might well be neighbours before two long if your new house is on the edge of Bradwell , we moved into the village around March time and now we are settled in we love it , my duck marshes are less than five minutes away and the bulk of my pigeon start a couple of miles the other way , the only bit that is further is the goose haunts , although that is only around 10 minutes so I can live with that, the last few nights we have watched the lovely sunsets through the lounge window and in the morning we watch the sunrise from our garden , all in all a nice place to end our days in , although I haven't got any plans to end it just yet :lol: