CBT

lopylui

Oooo ZZ's are a heavy old lump as well.

Its that time of year when the road surfaces get slippery ☹ although I use to love this time of year when I had my KTM exc 👍 knobblies front and rear, sideways in and sideways out, great times 😎

Your not wrong :lol: my ccm 604 and ktm 525 were sideways constantly, didn't mind it and you had a laugh. If you drop it you pick it up with no fairing damaged! Full plastic kits what 80 quid now? Try finding fairings for mine because it's a bit of a 1 off colour scheme :lol:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your not wrong :lol: my ccm 604 and ktm 525 were sideways constantly, didn't mind it and you had a laugh. If you drop it you pick it up with no fairing damaged! Full plastic kits what 80 quid now? Try finding fairings for mine because it's a bit of a 1 off colour scheme :lol:

crash bobbins are well worth it! As is buying fairings from a breaker when ever you find them at a good price. Never come in wrong a spare set.

Exactly - as long as I was wearing my impact shorts and body armour I felt the risks were minimal 😉 I did take a few tumbles but nothing major. I managed to keep all my road bikes the right way up lol

crash bobbins are well worth it! As is buying fairings from a breaker when ever you find them at a good price. Never come in wrong a spare set.

I've been putting off buying crash bobbins for a while because we're moving out next week touch wood so been saving what we can! As for the breakers, the fairings seem difficult to come by in the same colours which is a PITA, tried lots of places now to no avail

Exactly - as long as I was wearing my impact shorts and body armour I felt the risks were minimal 😉 I did take a few tumbles but nothing major. I managed to keep all my road bikes the right way up lol

lucky for you 😉

I've been putting off buying crash bobbins for a while because we're moving out next week touch wood so been saving what we can! As for the breakers, the fairings seem difficult to come by in the same colours which is a PITA, tried lots of places now to no avail

lucky for you 😉

Yeah I felt like my luck was starting to run out.... and so ended my road bike days. I did keep a GSXR for a while with intentions of a track bike but it was far to clean for that. Did a few quarter mile meetings then moved it on.

On 04/11/2017 at 18:04, cromwell7 said:

What type of riding are you doing Lloyd90?

Theres nothing worse than seeing some poor commuter bullied into the ****e in the gutter with people over taking.

Have you thought about doing direct access to have any size bike?

It will possibly be used to go to one one or two days a week when I'm based at the office. Most other days I'm out and about doing home visits and assessments so would need my car for this as I use my phones sat nav to find all the addresses.

Apart from the odd day going to the office its mostly for fun, and getting about town, to mates and down to the gym quickly really :) 

Also I don't want anything that'll kill myself :lol::lol: With a 125 if I pass the full test what's the top speed you can go? I'd just worry about buying a bike and then having to replace it.