Steve Smiths Shooting Ground

rimfire4969

Some friends and I bagged a days shooting on the moors about an hour from Steve Smiths shooting ground in Newcastle Upon Tyne. All 12 of us stayed in a very nice small hotel up on the moors where I think we increased their weekly turnover by about 800% across the bar.

We all rocked up at Steve Smiths where we were made to feel very welcome, we were shown around and basically told to fill our boots. We had a great afternoons practice with a bit of free coaching thrown in before the real shooting the next day.

So a thank you to Steve and his staff who where great and they cook a great bacon roll. Highly recommended.

A 7 hour drive each way but the whole 4 day adventure was well worth it and hope to repeat next season.

Some friends and I bagged a days shooting on the moors about an hour from Steve Smiths shooting ground in Newcastle Upon Tyne. All 12 of us stayed in a very nice small hotel up on the moors where I think we increased their weekly turnover by about 800% across the bar.

We all rocked up at Steve Smiths where we were made to feel very welcome, we were shown around and basically told to fill our boots. We had a great afternoons practice with a bit of free coaching thrown in before the real shooting the next day.

So a thank you to Steve and his staff who where great and they cook a great bacon roll. Highly recommended.

A 7 hour drive each way but the whole 4 day adventure was well worth it and hope to repeat next season.

Pleased you had a good 4 day you were in Gods country take it from a North Eastern shooter

Feltwad