GOOSE WILDFOWLING CHOKE FOR BENELLI SBE2

rookstorm

Terror chokes get good feedback other than buying and trying lots of them which would be expensive, you need to go on reputation, i have several Terror chokes i have had others yet non are as tight a pattern at 55 to 60 yards that i have used.

I would get a .675 if i were to want a chance of achieving a pattern for these ranges.

I have the Carlson Cremator wildfowl chokes in Mid Range and Long Range, when I started looking for chokes for my M2! these were getting good reviews. Come in a two pack and are constriction chokes with triple shot tech some triple rings in the construction to help strip the wad. . Price is ok too compared to othe wildfowl chokes.

Just checked and the Cremator chokes are for Benelli bore of .7244 thousands of an inch, Close range .717 thou. Mid range .707 thou. Long range .697 thou constrictions so roughly just under 1/4 1/2 & 3/4 choke.

Invector plus bore.742 sizes are CR-.735. MR-.725. LR-.715

Edited by figgy

For the price, you really can't go wrong with Briley. You can get pretty much any constriction you want, and fire pretty much any shot type and size. The .655 Terror that I have in my Extrema is likely to bulge if I put fast 4.5mm steel through it. The .705 that I have in my Gold is fine with 4.8mm.

Edited by motty

Motty all say the same Beretta Benelli can bulge and large shot size will cause the choke to bulge in anything tighter than .675 in a .724 barrel

Being cheap though can be easily replaced as all chokes shooting large steel will eventually get swaged out of constriction.

Hatsanmad whats the constriction of the kicks e tea full ?

I don't know what the constriction is sorry pal but when i put my bisley choke gauge in the extra full it was marked half way between half and 3/4 so i imagine the full would be between a 1/4 and a half. Maybe someone could give us a better idea of the constriction in mm

Searching shows this Xfull is .702 so .729 being normal 12 ga its a tight half so full could be half at best .706 or .710 around there perhaps. even with the back bored Benelli its not that tight. Tight half in lead if you understand.

https://www.fieldandstream.com/answers/hunting/deer-hunting/finding-deer-hunt/has-anyone-had-any-experience-kicks-high-flyer-e-full