Fordson super major restoration

viking

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well that didnt go to plan, bloke who wanted my tractor has just been to see it, came a cross a problem which left him not buying it, the handle that lifts the rear arms doesn't go all the way to the top like it apparently should, to lift the arms i pulled the handle up 1/4 of the way where it stops then as told pulled that knob out, he said the handle should go all the way to the top and that that knob he would need for something else, he was wanting it to run some sort of winch off it, not sure why the handle doesn't go all the way up :hmm::hmm:

plus he had paid me a £200 deposit to cancel the ebay listing and hold it for him question is, do i refund his deposit, im half thinking that deposits are not refundable then im half thinking its my fault as it didnt work correctly unknown to me :hmm::hmm:

• 2 weeks later...

well i ended up sending the tractor back to the bloke i bought it off, he was very kind about it all and had no trouble taking it back and refunding my money, 

and grace's new cancer has not spread and nor has her existing tumors, she it to just have a few sessions of radiotherapy so for the time being were considering it as good news,:yahoo:

once again thanks for everyone's kind words:good::good: