10 bore

Michael Scotland

Aberfowl if you want a 10 bore I suggest you put in a post for one

Thankyou for your suggestion, awful kind of you...

But there was/is no need to post as I don't need one, if I see someone has one for sale I can ask the question though, the joys of a public forum.

I already have a few 10s, but never say no to more if a good deal to be had hence why I asked the question.

Edited by AberFowl

hi mike

the condition is 7/10 I would say but she shoots really well

I will be taking her out tonight on the mallard so could get a short vid of her working as should

I was going to get her ceracoted but have decided to buy a browning bps and fit a terror or hi flyer choke to try instead

I will get pics over as soon as I get home from work

ben

You don't need one I do so don't waste my time or indeed the gentleman trying to sell me ones time regards Mike

Need is a very strong word... I don't need but always want therefore I am not wasting his time at all

You are wasting your own replying

Roostshooter...if this chap doesn't buy please do PM me, as stated I always want 10gauge shotguns

Edited by AberFowl

Now now boys

Lets not all start falling out

No falling out just enquiring. Merely stating facts and saying if this chap doesn't want I would be interested. Not poaching a deal or anything so unsure as to why this chap has got himself so emotional about it. Edited by AberFowl

I'll tell you what mate if you want it that bad you take it as the guy was going to get back to me but didn't good luck with it hope you get a buyer Sory roost shooter but you have got a sale anyway

I am sorry you feel the need to get so emotional over something so small.

I asked a simple question which I am entitled to and made a simple statement that I would be interested if you don't buy it.

I never said I 'want it that bad'... Just that I may be interested.

No thanks I pmd you I have been waiting for you to make up your mind . You don't have to part X as aberfowl always wants 10 bored I will get one somewhere else thanks

Oh dear.

I would hope your dummy is returned to your pram soon.

Roostshooter I will pm you

Ok that's no problem i don't want to dwell on it you told me you would send a video of the gun you didn't . you told me you would send a picture of the gun you didn't . And you told me you would phone me I pmd my number three times you didn't answer . Now I have told you when I pmd you I didn't want it I will tell you again do what you want with it I will get one else were regards Mike