JFK

Scully

Watched Parkland last night and will now have to watch JFK again I suppose.

The entire conspiracy theory regarding this fascinated me as there seem to be more questions than answers.; does anyone know of the definitive book I should be reading regarding this? I like a good read. 👍

Ta.

You might have a lot more to read about it soon. October 26th is the legal deadline for the declassification of 3000 documents relating to the assassination, along with thousands of other partially released bits and pieces.

If Trump doesn't re-classify all this it will be in the public domain within the week.

LBJ biog film out later this year - worth a look

Could be interesting. 👍

You might have a lot more to read about it soon. October 26th is the legal deadline for the declassification of 3000 documents relating to the assassination, along with thousands of other partially released bits and pieces.

If Trump doesn't re-classify all this it will be in the public domain within the week.

As is that. Cheers.

Was there not a recent Discovery type documentary that supposed the LHO took the first shot which was the throat shot.

But his subsequent shot missed- in the ensuing confusion a Secret Sercive agent grabbed his carbine and lost his footing- in doing so created the fatal shot!

Was there not a recent Discovery type documentary that supposed the LHO took the first shot which was the throat shot.

But his subsequent shot missed- in the ensuing confusion a Secret Sercive agent grabbed his carbine and lost his footing- in doing so created the fatal shot!

Havent heard that theory before.

It was a cold case review by an Australian detective called Colin McLaren, that looked at some theories from around 20-30 years ago.

It answered a lot of the questions that the Oliver Stone JFK film failed to answer.

Apparently the theory was denied completely by the agent (George Hickey), but it would be a disaster for the Secret Service if he admitted it.

Didn't the bullets match in the end , both were the 6.5 x 52 fired from above and behind , the first hit high back and exited his throats the second hit high right on the head which was the round that killed him ..if I'm correct it was the .226 gr military issued copper jacket bullet ..someone may know better ..

Never seen that one.......but a recent documentary that enhanced the Zapruder film debunked that.

Another Doc "The Missing Bullet" was good to watch.

As detailed in the book 'Mortal Error'. Hickey supposedly fired a high velocity AR15 rifle right in front of witnesses in Dealey Plaza without anyone hearing the report. It's not taken seriously by investigators. For me there's little doubt that the head shot came from the front/side, but who fired it will, I think, never be known. Even the 'new' evidence set for release in a few days won't have anything in that will incriminate the guilty party, and will I fear merely add ammunition (no pun intended) to the conspiracy theories.

As detailed in the book 'Mortal Error'. Hickey supposedly fired a high velocity AR15 rifle right in front of witnesses in Dealey Plaza without anyone hearing the report. It's not taken seriously by investigators. For me there's little doubt that the head shot came from the front/side, but who fired it will, I think, never be known. Even the 'new' evidence set for release in a few days won't have anything in that will incriminate the guilty party, and will I fear merely add ammunition (no pun intended) to the conspiracy theories.

The last report I heard there was over 150 conspiracy theories, it'll be interesting to see what this "new evidence" brings.

Or it could be that Lee Harvey Oswald shot him end off, some people just cain't except that sometimes things just are what they are. Until i see any solid evidence saying different then i will go with Lee Harvey Oswald shooting him.

There was two people shot that day, both by Oswald, why would he shoot a police officer if he done nothing wrong..

I don't know enough about JFKs killing to pass comment, but recently found notes show the extent to which some will go to to keep or gain absolute power.

New evidence shows that in 1968 Nixon secretly sabotaged the then president LBJs peace deal, as Nixon felt that the ending of the Vietnam war would harm his chance of becoming president.

A further 20,000 American troops would die for that man's obsession for power.

I don't know enough about JFKs killing to pass comment, but recently found notes show the extent to which some will go to to keep or gain absolute power.

New evidence shows that in 1968 Nixon secretly sabotaged the then president LBJs peace deal, as Nixon felt that the ending of the Vietnam war would harm his chance of becoming president.

A further 20,000 American troops would die for that man's obsession for power.

Never a truer word said.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely!