Mossberg pump 410

gameshooter93

At the moment I have a 410 baikal hushpower single shot,which is great, but I'm looking at getting the Mossberg 500 pump action, because those extra shots would be nice. I have been looking at some for sale on gun trader. My question is what is difference between the Mossberg 500 "stealth" and the Mossberg 500 "hushpower". They both look the same, but are slightly different in price? Is one better than the other?

Any advice would be great

Not a lot, the Hushpower mod is made & put on by the saddlery & gunroom in Biggin hill & the stealth is by York guns. Some say the Hushpower has the edge but i don't think theres much in it.

I also have a 410 baikal & was thinking of going for the mossberg.

Atb.

I've got a 410 I've used it on a clay shoot practice stands and people were saying it sounds like an air rifle with subsonic cartridges.

Tried some 2 inch cartridges but they fall through the lifter and dangle by the brass rim.

It didn't like magnum eley non sub cartridges they'd stick in the barrel.

Havn't used it for a while since I got fac though it was cool not wearing ear protection

Edited by defender