It's not often you see someone like this

kyska

Out and about today, with the dog and stopped for a pint.

There was a woman sat in the pub with her daughter I think, and I've never seen anyone so intriguing or attractive. She saw the pup and smiled, and the way she looked at me was curious yet uninterested, but examining.

Now I'm happily married, very attracted to my wife, in a good place, but in 40 years of my life I've never seen someone so attractive.

We all look at other people and decide if they are good looking or not, but this lass mesmerised me.

Don't know why I'm even posting this, it's a very strange effect.

I'm not in the game for cheating, we are together forever, it was just a really odd feeling.

Is this a sign of a midlife crisis?!😳

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is nothing strange about your reaction to this woman.

Only on Monday of this week I experienced something similar. It took a great deal of self restraint on my part not to approach her and say something.

That's good to know.

I'm glad I was well turned out otherwise I would of been preening!

I know lots of attractive women but I think it was the way she was, looked at me full face on and holding eye contact with confidence, with little interest, but not with any arrogance.

Last time I felt like this was when I was about 10 😂

That's good to know.

I'm glad I was well turned out otherwise I would of been preening!

I know lots of attractive women but I think it was the way she was, looked at me full face on and holding eye contact with confidence, with little interest, but not with any arrogance.

Last time I felt like this was when I was about 10

Was that with the school teacher by chance. :lol:

Every once in a while you will meet members of the fairer sex and you both know there is a spark and if not happily married already you could be with that person.

Very normal to have that feeling and good on you not to react to it. A picture of her would have been nice for the rest of us to see.

Edited by figgy

Every once in a while you will meet members of the fairer sex and you both know there is a spark and if not happily married already you could be with that person.

Very normal to have that feeling and good on you not to react to it. A picture of her would have been nice for the rest of us to see.

Thanks

She was WAY WAY out of my league, no chance of a extra curricular excursion even if I wanted to.

Edited by kyska

There is nothing strange about your reaction to this woman.

Only on Monday of this week I experienced something similar. It took a great deal of self restraint on my part not to approach her and say something.

console yourself.......and say to yourself it might have been transgender...you will feel better then.. :good:

it beats having to waste good chat up lines like..."how do you like your eggs in the morning...poached or fertilized"

than her spitting out "nah get lost grandad"

Edited by ditchman

Does sound like a mid life crisis to me. If and when Charlize Theron ever gives me the come-on, I know I won't be able to resist.

my mate had a mid life crisis bought a new BMW and is it a Honda duvall 1200 motor bike ?. its the one the police use anyway better than coming on to some stranger in a pub