Clay Pigeon Shoot East Sussex

skinny

Hi All,

Does anyone know if there are any clay pigeon shoots in the Fletching, Ringmer, Newick, Chailey areas of East Sussex, apart from Northall CPC? I remember going to one in the woods over the back of fletching, it used to advertise in the Friday ad, but I cant find any information on it either. Any help, much appreciated.

the one at flitteridge wood (fletching) has closed down.

you've got Stumbletts at Horam, Mill Farm at Hankham, Stonestile near Hastings, Normanhurst at Catsfield. all Sunday morning shoots.

Kingskote at East Grinstead is getting good reviews from shooting mates

for weekday open shoots there is Polowood, Southdown, Willow Farm.

you've got Stumbletts at Horam, Mill Farm at Hankham, Stonestile near Hastings, Normanhurst at Catsfield. all Sunday morning shoots.

Stonestile and Normanshurst run every other sunday, but not on the same sundays, so if one is not running the other is.

Can you just roll up and pay and shoot at Polowood? I thought it was an events only set-up?

Can you just roll up and pay and shoot at Polowood? I thought it was an events only set-up?

no idea to be honest. couple of the Stumbletts guys shoot there occasionally, but I don't know if its a pre booked thing they do.

not a ground I've been to myself, you'll have to check their website, or give them a call.

Such a shame the Fletching Wood One has closed, any idea why?

I never shot there when it was open, always clashed with other local club shoots, but from memory I was told the land was sold and the new owner didn't like the shoot/noise, although from what I was told they didn't let on they would be stopping the shoot when they were in the process of buying it.

I never shot there when it was open, always clashed with other local club shoots, but from memory I was told the land was sold and the new owner didn't like the shoot/noise, although from what I was told they didn't let on they would be stopping the shoot when they were in the process of buying it.

Gosh, was only once a month in a piece of non farming / development woodland on a slope and I cant remember too many houses around.

As I said, shame

Edited by Jaymo