Another stupid trend

Hendrix's rifle

Not wanting to derail another thread, a gripe I have at the minute and something that seems all too common is people who don't check mirrors, you know this for certain when the mirrors are closed inwards! Went to overtake a car a few days ago who then stopped dead in the road on a country lane to pick someone up whilst on a blind bend. Stopped the bike next too him, asked why he stopped abruptly and he said 'you wernt there a second ago' how did he know? His Mirrors were still folded in and I kindly pointed that one out to him... is it just Cheshire this occurs or is it country wide? :lol:

Or even worse,caravaners who leave those big mirror extensions on when there is no caravan on the back.However they still drive like they are towing the dam thing! Oh and while I'm wound up! lycra loons,take your bloody bike rack off your car when you ain't got your bike on the back!

Edited by Davyo

Or even worse,caravaners who leave those big mirror extensions on when there is no caravan on the back.However they still drive like they are towing the dam thing! Oh and while I'm wound up! lycra loons,take your bloody bike rack off your car when you ain't got your bike on the back!

lycra loons are MAMIL, Middle Aged Men In Lycra.

a lot are fixed permanently especially on vw's . Can't see a problem unless they stick out miles. The mirrors thing is illegal tho .