Widgeon finally arrived

figgy

Up to around three years Widgeon out numbered any other form of wildfowl on our estuary and surrounding marshes , then for the first time a couple of years ago the Pinkfoot took the number one slot , now there are already far more geese in our area than duck .

Widgeon numbers will build up over the next few weeks with the maximum numbers expected around Christmas but like most places they do move around in severe weather conditions trying to find open and milder habitat .

Be patient , your turn will come :yes:

Theres some at lindisfarne but not as many as usual,maybee they will come late. by the way theres no d i wigeon

I was useless at spelling during my poor attendance at school ( I spent to much time chasing Widgeon on the marsh instead of being in the class room ) but I thought there was only one e in maybe and I certainly know there is a n after you spelt i before wigeon :lol:

Tell yer boi , yu lern a lot on this ole forum :yes:

Merde, j’ai ont écrit bits ici depuis des années et ne savait pas vous devait être en mesure de préciser, je vais devoir être plus prudent à l’avenir, si j’écris en Français peut-être personne ne se rendra pas compte je suis illettré :yahoo::yahoo:

En tout cas ce que fait un canard ou ressembler à widgeon, jamais vu un ici

Edited by lakeside1000