Big Cat

loriusgarrulus

My friend was walking his lurchers not far from the hunt kennels in Warwick and he saw a large cat. His dogs are murderous and although theyre sight hounds they learnt a bad habit of hunting a scent, he put them into the cover where it had gone and they couldnt or wouldnt take a line anywhere and were noticeabley on edge apparently. Ive never seen one but I used to shoot in an area where there had been sightings over the years and me and Mrs BTJ were lamping when we heard a growling from up in a huge oak, it put the hairs up on the back of my neck. The tree was full of leaves so we couldnt see up it but the growling was definitely up there.

My friend was walking his lurchers not far from the hunt kennels in Warwick and he saw a large cat. His dogs are murderous and although theyre sight hounds they learnt a bad habit of hunting a scent, he put them into the cover where it had gone and they couldnt or wouldnt take a line anywhere and were noticeabley on edge apparently. Ive never seen one but I used to shoot in an area where there had been sightings over the years and me and Mrs BTJ were lamping when we heard a growling from up in a huge oak, it put the hairs up on the back of my neck. The tree was full of leaves so we couldnt see up it but the growling was definitely up there.

I had a horrible feeling recently checking a camera. I was beading with sweat and had to leave.

It was a very odd feeling. Im scared of nothing but the dentist but this gave me a feeling like whatever was growling up there really didnt want to share whatever it had.

I know that feeling, seeing something and just freezing, not only because it's there but because you just sit in awe... can't be described very easily that feeling