New Chris Green DVD Preview

Smokersmith

Do you really mean that you don't recognise the Eminems?

One I seem to recognise , if I am not mistaking , he took the young lady on a wildfowling trip where she got her first Widgeon , I might have saw him on the Fenland W A stand at the Sandringham game fair with a fag in his hand and he put his big bags on his yearly ( career ) , that could be one ( m ) and I will study the videos for the other ( m ) , come to think of it , I am both Eminems :lol:

One I seem to recognise , if I am not mistaking , he took the young lady on a wildfowling trip where she got her first Widgeon , I might have saw him on the Fenland W A stand at the Sandringham game fair with a fag in his hand and he put his big bags on his yearly ( career ) , that could be one ( m ) and I will study the videos for the other ( m ) , come to think of it , I am both Eminems :lol:

You may have spotted me on a Basc wildfowling video, but I'm afraid I haven't smoked for around 12 years. :yes:

I can't now remember what they were called but no doubt someone will, but back in the 80s Chris was making/selling a static/flying pigeon decoy. Saucer shaped things sold in packs of 5 with sticks for static use. The flying bit was a la Archie Coats and his tossing out a dead bird. Coaching at Cricket St Thomas when Chris gave myself and the other coach a pack to try. We'd stopped work while the raptor display was on so the four of us (trappers in those days) were having a go - there was a knack to throwing them so that they landed gently without tumbling about. One of the four of us threw one which was taken mid air by a hawk. I always think that if that had been videod Chris would have sold more of those than Morris did Minors and Minis combined.

Have bought one of the fowling DVDs before im sure theres a lot of editing for them Filming them They seam to shoot a lot of duck Hes son has a short video on Fieldsports Britain bout six years ago very good on the foreshore using a side by side with a guy called Jeffrey Olstead Basc On the TAW ESTUARY

You may have spotted me on a Basc wildfowling video, but I'm afraid I haven't smoked for around 12 years. :yes:

Must have been mistaken identity motty , the chap I saw on the Fenland W A tent was young( ish ) mid thirties , had duck or goose calls around his neck and had what looked like a fag in his hand , he also had long stubble on his face , and no it wasn't wheat , barley or rape :yes: