New Chris Green DVD Preview

Smokersmith

I have All the Greens Wildfowling dvds. Enjoyable as he is willing to push the boat out so to speak and try new things and areas . Areas I will probably never get to shoot and so they are nice to see on film .

Looks like he has expanded the Cast ! somewhat in this preview , will we have to wait for the credits at the end of the vid ? or do the cast wish to come forth and say hello now ?. Obviously a few people know whats been happening .

Not wishing to spill any liquid on anybodys red carpet so to speak , just my thoughts .

" Oh ****** ! I shouldn't have said that " . no offence intended . that started with a B and classic Chris ended in an R and was auto edited out , what a shame.

Edited by GADWALL41

I'm in it and Motty ,in the clip I say I enjoyed that.bloke with a beard and extremely good looking.motty Has to wear a mask so not to damage the camera lens

Whether anyone believes that you are good looking or not, and I find that doubtful, anyone will know from watching your pigeon shooting videos with Motty and now this video that you are an extremely capable shot. And that goes for Zorro too.

No, indoors. Got one of them coming down to sample some Essex mud in a couple of weeks. I'll have to clean the musty ol' guest room now.

No need on my part Paul,looking forward to it. The flight in that dvd on the Ouse washes was a red letter day ducks and geese form all ways. I spoke to Chris Green yesterday,and he said it's the best filming he has done concerning wildfowling

Well, it's on my Christmas list.

I'll give you a call the week before to sort out the arrangements.

No need on my part Paul,looking forward to it. The flight in that dvd on the Ouse washes was a red letter day ducks and geese form all ways. I spoke to Chris Green yesterday,and he said it's the best filming he has done concerning wildfowling

Lol ,

yes some good shooting for sure . Have been waiting for Chris to up the hit rate for years , finally hes got the help he needed and maybe at last learned how to Pump.

Gosh , all the Teal that passed em in that boat , in the last or 2nd last video and no shots fired , still ended with a good bag . Hard to film and shoot .

Looking forward to the Disc.

I still want goldeneye and also that first whitefront.

We used to get a lot of Goldeneye when the Broads froze over and they would come down to the estuary for open water , now if the Broads did happen to freeze over there would most probably be a hard weather ban slapped on fowling , we have also got a few on some gravel pits near us .

While you have got geese in your area there is always a chance to bag a White front , if anything they are slightly more numerous now than a few years ago ,but like most species of fowl, there are good years and bad ones for breeding , GOOD LUCK on adding one or the other to your list.

They taste alright with abit of curry sauce on them!

Not every ones taste buds are the same and you will get the odd one and I mean a very odd one who find them edible either on there own or by added a mixture of spices and in your case curry sauce to disguise the taste. :yes:

We used to have Harveys of Norwich come a collect all our game and he would take everything at the time , even damaged game , when I say everything the only exception would be a Shoveler , simply no demand for them .

I've just placed an order for his new Wildfowling one. I've got every other one he's produced too.

I have got all his wildfowling ones and three of his pigeons d v ds , I find he is a hands on sportsman and get stuck in when it comes to shooting , always willing to try something new and at game fairs he seem very approachable and when talking to him he is on the same wave length . his new one will be one of my Christmas prezzies , even if I have to buy it myself :lol:

I have got all his wildfowling ones and three of his pigeons d v ds , I find he is a hands on sportsman and get stuck in when it comes to shooting , always willing to try something new and at game fairs he seem very approachable and when talking to him he is on the same wave length . his new one will be one of my Christmas prezzies , even if I have to buy it myself :lol:

I've asked him many times, when will Vol 2 of the Crow Shooting one become available. His answer is always the same, 'I haven't got time to get it put together'. It would be a great seller if he did.

Yeah, I spoke to him at the Game fair, nice chap and good to talk to as seems to be a fellow wildfowling nutcase.

Like the ideas he has with the boats shame I don't have the access to places to use one.