lynx escapes in Wales.

Scotty1980

There was one escaped recently down in Devon I think wasnt there. Took them forever to find it and recapture it. Are they covered by AOLQ 😜 and if they are does anyone know a decent taxidermist 😂 the conspiracy theorist in me thinks its very strange with the recent talk of rewilding that two Lynx have escaped in 12 months but then the real world me is thinking theyve probably got a work experience kid that left the gate open!

I used to be a keeper that neck of Wales and I gotta be honest and wonder why it took so long for something to escape. I appreciate Borth is a run down town but if you can't keep tabs on one of your star predator attractions you need your licence revoked. I'd be right pi#### off if I was a local farmer

3 hours ago, tonker said:

Just read on a NSA (National Sheep Association) site that it had killed 7 sheep, showed a picture of them in a tractor bucket, true or not I don't know.

2 hours ago, ShootingEgg said:

Easy for them to make it look like its happened. As you say though, is it true.. Who knows. 

The sheep have been post mortem by a Govt. vet, on behalf of the Welsh Assembly.

The Govt. vets conclusion is the animals were killed by a Lynx or 'big cat'.

But hey... they've just made it look like a Lynx attack

3 hours ago, tonker said:

Just read on a NSA (National Sheep Association) site that it had killed 7 sheep, showed a picture of them in a tractor bucket, true or not I don't know.

I doubt it, if it did it would take one and gorge on it, the fact they are sighting it at bait cage, suggests it isn't eating anything else.......

22 minutes ago, Harry Callahan said:

The sheep have been post mortem by a Govt. vet, on behalf of the Welsh Assembly.

The Govt. vets conclusion is the animals were killed by a Lynx or 'big cat'.

But hey... they've just made it look like a Lynx attack

A bucket load is a bit much for one lynx.. No need to get defensive. And oh if the government have had it checked then it must be true..