Teal

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, wymberley said:

I've not read through all pages so apologies is this is a repeat. Can't seem to find the post number on any specific thread. Very handy if you want to refer to any one post without having to copy/paste if referring to it on another thread or using PM.

You are correct, hadn’t noticed that, as you say it was useful for pointing someone to a earlier post on a topic with multiple pages, used to-be on the right hand side, can we have it back please.

post number.jpg

7 hours ago, shaun4860 said:

I'm using an iPad or iPhone, I can just use the pictures I have taken by clicking "click to choose files" then it asks me if I want to either take a photo/video or choose one from my library or cloud storage,

what method do you use?

:shaun:

image.jpeg

hey Shaun, on my windows phone I do the click to choose files, but first I have to resize the photo first to suit the limit.

WP_20171105_13_50_33_Pro.jpg

ignore me, hadn't noticed the limit is now 2.93mb so yes click and go great, my bad.

The fact that it has taken me a while to find this thread under the 'my new content' option would seem to indicate things are picking up again, and/or folks are getting used to the new layout.

Incidentally, surely most folk use the 'my new content' - there's lots of interesting topics I'd never have seen if I'd just been clicking through each sub forum of my more specific interests.

Here is something, you come off say "off topic", top of the screen left side click for pigeon watch scroll down doh!! Have to go back up again to press home to get to other topics say guns & equipment, any reason for this?

otherwise quite enjoying things pics are easy to upload now don't have to down size them, things are easy to read, so all good