Pellet pens

Walker570

First post on airgunners, so be gentle with me. Probably old news, but for .22 pellets we used to carry short lengths of tv co-ax cable in our pockets with a pellet loaded in each, shove the plastic inner down like a syringe to shove pellet up spout (springers). I would have thought a section of flexible tube of the right diameter for .177 would do the job? 

Just looking this morning and will cut the BIC pencil tube in half and that will hold 10 pellets. All I need is some rubber tube slightly small inside diameter than the 177 pellet, enough to stop them falling through but soft enough to allow pellet to be pushed through without damage to the skirt. Similar tube at the other end to keep the 'plunger' in position.

It's clear plastic so can see the pellets inside. Don't need it to seat pellet as it is only designed to put the pellet in my loader and have them handy instead of loose in a tin/box/pouch. I could make up three(30 pellets) and that would give me a good hour or twos tree rat culling.  By making the tube shorter, with the plunger extended and full of pellets it will still be only the length of a Biro.  PLUS it doesn't cost £12 or more:good: