Michael Fallon Steps Down

TIGHTCHOKE

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

between filling their expenses forms in and getting their legs over and being fed at the subsidised resturants and guzzling cheap whiskey and other booze ...and sex parties in dolphin square and looking after their directorships............

im staggered they they still have time left over to do affairs of state.................

im still in awe of john major fertilizing edwina curries eggs one night during a knee trembler in number 10....

That must be why the sod signed us up to this Euro Trash Killarney?

between filling their expenses forms in and getting their legs over and being fed at the subsidised resturants and guzzling cheap whiskey and other booze ...and sex parties in dolphin square and looking after their directorships............

im staggered they they still have time left over to do affairs of state.................

im still in awe of john major fertilizing edwina curries eggs one night during a knee trembler in number 10....

hello, can you remember what his motto was when he was prime minister, LETS GET BACK TO BASICS !!!!!!!!

Labelling such things as flirting, banter, and any minor exploratory physical contact by a man to a woman as abuse, sounds like the best form of contraception yet invented!....unless this stupidity is kicked into the long grass PDQ one worries for the future of the human race!

In future how will a female let a bloke know she is interested? how will a bloke know whether a female is interested in him? And how will he show a female he's interested? If a bloke gets it wrong, he's up **** Creek without the proverbial paddle!....so how will the sexes ever get together if blokes are too scared to attempt to "pull" a female for fear of being accused of sexual abuse/harassment?........Is the female going to approach the bloke? Will she be accused of sexual harassment if he rejects such advances?

Does this definition of "abuse" just apply to male and female interactions? Or does the same apply to same sex/LGBT interactions?

Edited by panoma1

Labelling such things as flirting, banter, and any minor exploratory physical contact by a man to a woman as abuse, sounds like the best form of contraception yet invented!....unless this stupidity is kicked into the long grass PDQ one worries for the future of the human race!

In future how will a female let a bloke know she is interested? how will a bloke know whether a female is interested in him? And how will he show a female he's interested? If a bloke gets it wrong, he's up **** Creek without the proverbial paddle!....so how will the sexes ever get together if blokes are too scared to attempt to "pull" a female for fear of being accused of sexual abuse/harassment?........Is the female going to approach the bloke? Will she be accused of sexual harassment if he rejects such advances?

Does this definition of "abuse" just apply to male and female interactions? Or does the same apply to same sex/LGBT interactions?

If I touch my private parts while under the influence of alcohol does that count as sexual abuse?? :lol::hmm:

Hmmm my wife of 25 years and I 'bridged' the language difference barrier and realised we were on the same page when.... she grabbed my ***.

Hmm I wonder if she's a crypto film producer now, she DOES own a bathrobe after all! I suddenly feel all violated!

What's the helpline number, again?

Lots of whiter than white on here- come on, hand on heart in your lifetime have you never made a comment about the opposite sex!

Made an approach for a chat up / date.

Wolf whistled, even back in your school days

Looked at Page 3 of the Sun back in the day and said to anyone in your presence kor, look at em

Need I describe more examples?

Edited by Jaymo

It appears that corruption, in all its forms, is for the compliant and the ticket to wealth, success and high office, if you don't buy the ticket, you ain't goin anywhere!..........Honesty and Integrity is usually the domain of the "underachievers" the also-rans and the poor!

I can't be the only one who has seen the unredacted whips list which talks about his "odd" sexual proclivities and sexual activity with another MP.

The resignation was damage limitation to save May embarrassment if/when the rest cones out.

I haven't seen this. Can you put something up?

Lots of whiter than white on here- come on, hand on heart in your lifetime have you never made a comment about the opposite sex!

Made an approach for a chat up / date.

Wolf whistled, even back in your school days

Looked at Page 3 of the Sun back in the day and said to anyone in your presence kor, look at em

Need I describe more examples?

Course we have, but that was then! We live in different times now, in future a woman will have to give her specific consent, in writing, witnessed by two independent witnesses, before a bloke can even approach her!.....if that's what women want! (And I doubt they really do?) They are going on the right way to get it!

I can't be the only one who has seen the unredacted whips list which talks about his "odd" sexual proclivities and sexual activity with another MP.

The resignation was damage limitation to save May embarrassment if/when the rest cones out.

Yes I've seen it! Nest of corrupt weirdos and perverts!.........There's a surprise!

Edited to say, the one I saw was redacted!

Edited by panoma1

It appears that corruption, in all its forms, is for the compliant and the ticket to wealth, success and high office, if you don't buy the ticket, you ain't goin anywhere!..........Honesty and Integrity is usually the domain of the "underachievers" the also-rans and the poor!

Do believe the Courts will show that honesty and integrity is not all in the domain of underachievers- and dont tell me that because your poor ( either monetary , educationally, physically or mentally) that its an excuse to commit crime.

Once again a PW thread digresses to a Class/Wealth path- if you want it- work for it, not every successful person was born with the so called silver spoon

( yes Im too guilty for de-railing the thread too)

Edited by Jaymo