Lincolnshire Constabulary.

JDog

My new shot gun certificate arrived this week three days before it was due to be renewed. The information on it is correct.

However the process was not without fault. I had a call from the Firearms section last week asking me to confirm the guns on my application which I did. What about the Miroku **** and the Winchester *** the Lady asked? Luckily I was in my office and I quoted the exact date of the letters I sent advising that these guns had been sold within the last two years. I also had handy the standard letter from the RFD advising of these sales by me and purchases by them.

It seems that such letters get lost or not collated.

its just what you would expect from G4S,i have had calls from them about guns sold years ago,i keep all the post office proof of posting notes,our new police commissioner pledged to get rid of G4S if he was elected,then a few weeks after he was put in office it was found that they were falsifying figures of calls they were handling to boost their figures,this was a clear case of fraud yet he somehow seems to have overlooked this.