Cheap 410 for Daughter

Brooksy789

Hi All,

Over the coming weeks im probably going to be looking at picking a cheap 410 up for my 8 year old daughter to kill some cans with (Supervised of course! :) ) Shes taking an interest in my air rifle and shotgun shooting and i have the land to shoot it over so would like to start bringing her with me.

Cheap and cheerful will do nicely, preferably sub £80-100 as you know what kids are like, she'll probably loose interest in a few weeks. Single shot is fine as its only for her to shoot some cans with.

Located as close to Nottingham as possible but happy to travel 20-25 miles from Ravenshead (just below Mansfield)

Let me know what you have

Bit of a long shot, but have you tried Mansfield gun centre or Nevilles?

Not yet. This is the first attempt at trying to find her one. Mansfield Gun Centre never seems to be open, or at least its not when i pass it. Never been to Nevilles. Alfreton right? Do they do stuff that cheap?

A few on guntrader .have you tried wabbitbosher he had a few

Not tried wabbitbosher. He's a little far from me. But may try him as a last resort. He has some lovely guns coming in all the time i must admit and he's prices are not to be sniffed at!

Not yet. This is the first attempt at trying to find her one. Mansfield Gun Centre never seems to be open, or at least its not when i pass it. Never been to Nevilles. Alfreton right? Do they do stuff that cheap?

Not tried wabbitbosher. He's a little far from me. But may try him as a last resort. He has some lovely guns coming in all the time i must admit and he's prices are not to be sniffed at!

Mansfield gun centre sometimes has cheap guns in. Yes Nevilles is at Alfreton, they are good guys and may be able to locate something for you.

Edited by Scotty1980

Ive got a belgium .410 double barrel hammer gun that I would donate to a youngster just starting out as my son was

It has a small amount of pitting in the barrels but nothing serious

The gun is near Hinckley if you are interested may also have some cartridges

Obviously to a shotgun Cert Holder

Small donation to air ambulance appreciated

Ive got a belgium .410 double barrel hammer gun that I would donate to a youngster just starting out as my son was

It has a small amount of pitting in the barrels but nothing serious

The gun is near Hinckley if you are interested may also have some cartridges

Obviously to a shotgun Cert Holder

Small donation to air ambulance appreciated

That would be fantastic! Your sir are an absolute gent. I'll drop you a PM now