What to do with my guns

Jamesrb90

Actually, for some obscure reason I'm beginning to warm to this. A young couple with no children, with no current home of their own and with the possibility of reverting to plan A if it goes wrong, having something that they'd like. Obviously, possibly not ideal if the nippers come along. Living in the middle of a shooting estate with daily contact with the farmer/owners - once in and accepted, given a modicum of nous this just has to have potential for some shooting - provided the potential for disaster is also borne in mind.

Actually, for some obscure reason I'm beginning to warm to this. A young couple with no children, with no current home of their own and with the possibility of reverting to plan A if it goes wrong, having something that they'd like. Obviously, possibly not ideal if the nippers come along. Living in the middle of a shooting estate with daily contact with the farmer/owners - once in and accepted, given a modicum of nous this just has to have potential for some shooting - provided the potential for disaster is also borne in mind.

It's a great opportunity I think. If you have nothing to lose and mum's to fall back on hahah.

100s And 100s of acres to get on for shooting and metal detect.

I'll give firearms a call tomorrow about some advise

It's a great opportunity I think. If you have nothing to lose and mum's to fall back on hahah.

100s And 100s of acres to get on for shooting and metal detect.

I'll give firearms a call tomorrow about some advise

You're going into it with your eye's open, so it sounds perfect for you.

I'm guessing that your registered permanent address will continue to be your Mother's house.

I know several people who keep their guns at a relative's house without problem.

Go for it.

It's shotguns I own

There will be no rental agreement. It's a really nice place to live and I guess they want to keep it quite that they have someone living in the cottage that I spose is for some reason along the lines of keeping money they earn off the radar .

Do you think it'll be acceptable keeping my guns at mothers house that I have access to? We do know that they want a long term understanding of renting it

Just keep storing them at your Mother's house, as long as she doesn't have a problem with that and the cabinet is well hidden. I had a similar conversation with my FEO and he said it wouldn't be a problem. Obviously you would have to inform them of change of address, and that the secure storage isn't going to be where you live.