Crow shooting red letter day

ollie

Only getting round to making this video now from the end of September. I had a day on barley stubble shooting corvids and had a great day passing 3 figures. Birds decoyed lovely and I shot decent also with lots of doubles as you'll see in the video.

It was also memorable due to the amount of Grey Crows I managed to shoot in the process.

23 hours ago, Cranfield said:

Another awesome video, what a field day.:good:

Some great shooting, with fast birds and high birds, those jackdaws can be hard to get on to when they come in fast and low in a mob.

Thanks cranfield. The jackdaws can be difficult to hit sometimes.

22 hours ago, billytheghillie said:

great shooting and great vids Ollie, :good:what gun is that your using?

Beretta391 tekny. I have tried all my mates semi autos & it's the only one I get on with.

1 hour ago, old'un said:

very interesting selection of Pigeons? we don't get any Hooded Crows around here.

The majority of the pigeons were ferals. This farm has a factory that make chips & the factory sheds are covered in them. Hooded crows are our version of the carrion crow, they are really bad with pecking lambs eyes etc in the spring.

1 hour ago, matty thud said:

Well done great video :good:

Thanks 

1 hour ago, Me matt said:

Another excellent video, always enjoy them ? liked the 3 for 3 shots and the proper high shot at 7.22  

That was a nice high birds at 7.22. A good selection of shots was offered.

Just now, welshgun said:

Great shooting Ollie and a few decent long range shots once again enjoyed that what size chokes do you use ?

I always use 1/4 choke, it very rarely comes out of the gun. Thanks for watching.

On 13/11/2017 at 21:06, Big Al said:

Some cracker shots there Ollie.  Good to see the corvids being thinned out.

Thanks al, plenty of them about.

23 hours ago, Gerry78 said:

Ollie great shooting mate great to see another gun on here from N Ireland im not that far from you outside belfast nothing better sitting in a hide :good:

I'm actually living in Glengormley at the moment. Moving back home to the glens in a couple of weeks.

On 25/11/2017 at 18:20, Bluebarrels said:

Cracking video Ollie,long time since ive shot any grey crows,shot plenty over at Magilligan though :good:BB 

Cheers fella. Plenty of them over here, not enough people using larsen traps & shooting them.

On ‎08‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 13:29, Smokersmith said:

Only just got round to watching this ... a great day, and some great shooting ......:good:

Thanks for watching

On ‎09‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 18:43, Gerry78 said:

Great job ollie i love shooting crows when i get the time mate some lovely shots

Cheers Gerry

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/12/2017 at 16:16, Gunnut said:

GREAT video, GREAT shooting, well done.

On 30/12/2017 at 02:54, la bala said:

Great video, thanks for sharing. Isnt it good when everything works to plan.

On 30/12/2017 at 09:50, Whitebridges said:

Nice shooting ollie

Thanks everyone

• 1 month later...
On 07/11/2017 at 18:21, ollie said:

Only getting round to making this video now from the end of September. I had a day on barley stubble shooting corvids and had a great day passing 3 figures. Birds decoyed lovely and I shot decent also with lots of doubles as you'll see in the video.

It was also memorable due to the amount of Grey Crows I managed to shoot in the process.

Excellent shooting ??