12g side by side local to Essex

Moley1508

hi all,

im looking for my first SxS now I have my licence through

after a straight stock or right hand cast, 12 gauge.

not fussed if its an ejector

was thinking AYA no.3 or no.4 or similar in good condition

budget around £150

thanks in advance

sorry mods, daughter has just hit the submit button on my behalf about 6 times, please can you delete the duplicates? thanks 

6 hours ago, getthegat said:

Hi, I've got an AYA Yeoman I've been thinking of selling. Not used it for years, got 2 semi autos and 2 moderated 20s, so unless zombie apocalypse hits, can't see it getting used. I'm in Leigh on sea. Well in budget?

Not to get away from the bloke wanting a gun but what are your moderated 20s like as I'm thinking of getting a moderated gun for a new permission?

Hi, they take a bit of getting use to. My first was a Mossberg 500 pump, 3 shot 20 gauge Hushpower. Nose heavy, awkward to carry, long for my cabinet, but quiet and showed me the potential of these guns. Sold that and got a Pedretti single barrel 20; great little gun, fully moderated barrel, good range, quiet, much more user friendly. Then I got what I was initially after, an Investerarm over under ( they are in short supply) Weightier, and as the others, shoots a bit low, but good fit, quite well balanced, good range. None are ejection, but no real issue there. Single trigger. With Hushpower cartridges, inaudable at around 100 yards. Does not disturb other birds in the area, great for early morning starts or near houses/animals. Has got me permission that I would not have got with ordinary shotgun. Can use non Hushpower cartridges. Any more questions, feel free to ask.

Edited by getthegat
Incorrect spelling