The Return of the Bullet Pens

moondoggy

After a break due to family circumstances, I am starting to produce my pens again.

As they were popular with the Pigeon Watch masses, I am beginning with bullet shaped, Bolt Action Pens.

These are longer than the previous bullet pens as they now take Parker style refills. As such, they are slightly heavier.

They are gold plated with a copper coloured tip and are supplied in a velvet, drawstring pouch.

The pen pictured is in dark walnut and finished in a polished, high gloss CA finish and measures 134mm long.

The price is £27.50p including p&p

PB069890 (2).JPG

PB069895 (3).JPG

2 hours ago, moondoggy said:

After a break due to family circumstances, I am starting to produce my pens again.

As they were popular with the Pigeon Watch masses, I am beginning with bullet shaped, Bolt Action Pens.

These are longer than the previous bullet pens as they now take Parker style refills. As such, they are slightly heavier.

They are gold plated with a copper coloured tip and are supplied in a velvet, drawstring pouch.

The pen pictured is in dark walnut and finished in a polished, high gloss CA finish and measures 134mm long.

The price is £27.50p including p&p

PB069890 (2).JPG

PB069895 (3).JPG

PM sent

PM sent

• 3 weeks later...