Crow decoys

Fredwalton

3 hours ago, Fredwalton said:

Yeah I saw them they look good. I'm after quite a few and that's an expensive way of buying them. Though looking on all of the shooting websites they are all pretty pricey 

Yeah - the best price for flocked I could find at the time. I got a dozen, if theres crows about they do the job. 

I met a guy that had sprayed pigeon shells balck..... might be a basic approach but from what I saw the crows showed enough interest amd plenty were dropped- he was a blinding shot though I have to say.  

found the best way to upgrade crow deeks is to buff the up with black shoe polish.....

2 minutes ago, ditchman said:

6 hours ago, Fredwalton said:

Yeah I saw them they look good. I'm after quite a few and that's an expensive way of buying them. Though looking on all of the shooting websites they are all pretty pricey 

Edited by ditchman

36 minutes ago, ditchman said:

found the best way to upgrade crow deeks is to buff the up with black shoe polish.....

Ditchman. Is that the flocked types of crow decoys you use the black polish on? I ask, as after a few seasons of throwing mine back in an old dog bed cover there starting to show a few marks here and there.                                                                                                                             Cheers.           

8 hours ago, Me matt said:

I have bought these, good price 

Screenshot_20171109_125537.png

I had to scrape the flocking of the beak and eyes, they brings the birds in very well. 

That is a good price, my local charges around £7 a pop!