House move, finally!

Hendrix's rifle

So around 10 months ago me and my partner put an offer on a house, right side of town for both of us, about the best we could afford. Some 10 months later after them loosing deeds and having to re do mortgages/surveys and everything else the bank wanted we got the keys yesterday. First House! Happy days. So whilst over the next couple of weeks I'd rather be out shooting theres lots of painting and moving stuff in, whilst having a fractured knee and 2 broken ribs :lol: light at the end of the tunnel 

17 minutes ago, Hendrix's rifle said:

So around 10 months ago me and my partner put an offer on a house, right side of town for both of us, about the best we could afford. Some 10 months later after them loosing deeds and having to re do mortgages/surveys and everything else the bank wanted we got the keys yesterday. First House! Happy days. So whilst over the next couple of weeks I'd rather be out shooting theres lots of painting and moving stuff in, whilst having a fractured knee and 2 broken ribs light at the end of the tunnel 

Congratulations, sounds like all the hard work and patience has paid off. I wish you luck in your new home.

7 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

Congratulations :) 

My GF and I made an offer on a house yesterday. 

Vendor has moved to OZ so we’re waiting on the time difference to get a reply ? 

Well done also Lloyd90. I wish you luck with your offer.

Cheers for all the comments gents. Settling in nicely, good food, good company, dogs are behaving for a change :lol: Lloyd, congrats! Hope your move is quicker than ours was, 10 months start to finish :lol:

On 10/11/2017 at 08:58, Mice! said:

It's all go, well done chaps can't beat having your own place no one to tell you what to do, except the misses. Sounds like Mr Hendrix forgot that part so she reminded him who's the boss.

She's not too bad, I go out at least once a week shooting and I'm out hours on end with the dogs every night. And lets me buy more guns :D

On 10/11/2017 at 08:30, scobydog said:

Congratulations Ben, a long slog but worth it in the end mate, all the best to you and your missus.

S

Cheers! You will have to come do some crow bashing if you get free got lots here at the minute!