20/28g Shotgun

Terry2016

Okay, 

I have a number of Shotguns already and fancy something of a smaller gauge just for light walked up days or even driven days if I'm feeling good and think I might be able to hit anything.. I do have various gauges already but I fancy a 28g or a 20g.

I do have .410 , 16, 12, 10  had numerous 20s and sold them on however never a 28...people say they shoot very well and pattern beautifully which I find very appealing 

I would like a nice gun side plated, walnut, game scene 14 3/4 stock  or 14.5 with the ability to fit a silvers pad or something similar, preferably 30/32" barrels U/O OR SXS

Location not important as for the right gun I will have collected or transferred (I will cover the cost)

I am interested to see whats on offer before trolling the shops.. 

Thanks for your time 

Terry

1 hour ago, hchris said:

I have a Silver Pigeon 1 28G M/C 30" 3 years old as new condition £1000

With around 150 cartridges

Chris 

Thanks Chris although was looking for a side plate if possible 

1 hour ago, hchris said:

45 minutes ago, sishyplops said:

Make sure you get one built on a dedicated 28b action, some are built on 20's, 30" would be my choice, eell would be my choice

Cheers Shis, will look in to this as was un aware.

Hi Terry,

I have a 20g Lincoln Jubilee Prestige with 30 inch multi choked barrels. This is a new gun, 3 months old so obviously mint condition and is complete with ABS case and all paperwork. 

I can send photos on receipt of an email address if interested. 

OB

2 hours ago, Red-dot said:

I may be selling my as new 28g EELL with full case and beautiful wood. £3,650. On 28g action and 28" barells. Multi choke. Linen socks. Schnabel forend not the recent abortion. Wood to metal is perfect.

Sounds like a nice piece of kit, if I recall you had a lovely sxs 20g in the past also ?

1 hour ago, Old Boggy said:

Hi Terry,

I have a 20g Lincoln Jubilee Prestige with 30 inch multi choked barrels. This is a new gun, 3 months old so obviously mint condition and is complete with ABS case and all paperwork. 

I can send photos on receipt of an email address if interested. 

OB

Sounds like a nice gun, also had good reviews ... will consider thank you 

1 hour ago, CaptC said:

32" Jubilee Prestige 20 bore?post-25232-0-23894400-1507150479_thumb.jpg

Lovely looking, what are the dimensions and price. ? thanks 

1 minute ago, Terry2016 said:

Sounds like a nice piece of kit, if I recall you had a lovely sxs 20g in the past also ?

Sounds like a nice gun, also had good reviews ... will consider thank you 

Lovely looking, what are the dimensions and price. ? thanks 

PM'd

15 hours ago, Red-dot said:

20171101_142731.jpg

20171101_142401.jpg

20171101_142434.jpg

What a gorgeous little gun, although short in the stock for me and the barrels are a 28" i was really after 30 or 32" as i find them more pointable... the matching/joining of the woods on the stock is also done very well... looks a real delight ... the right gun just the wrong configurations for me.. Thanks though Red.

15 hours ago, springerman said:

Atkin, Grant & Lang have a Beretta EELL 20 bore/ 28bore combination gun - the best of both worlds.

https://www.agl-uk.com/gun-shop/guns-for-sale

That is very interesting .... and very reasonably priced .. for a duel barrelled gun. will consider for sure.. Thanks again

14 hours ago, button said:

Rizzini do a side x side that has sideplates and from memory 32" barrels was an option

http://www.rizziniusa.com/side-by-sides/br-552

Thats Nice ... i also looked at the William Powell Purdix made to measure for under £4k  .. anyone have any thoughts ?

https://www.williampowell.com/gunroom/guns-for-sale/over--under/the-perdix/?pi=1

Thanks 

Edited by Terry2016

Hi Terry

I am selling a stocking 32” 20b Lincoln Jubilee Prestige m/c game Gun colour case hardened side plate on behalf of a friend whose given up Shooting for health reasons. Gun is mint and still v stiff, having fired less than 50 carts. If interested let me know your email address and I can send you some pictures and more details etc. 

Steve

• 2 weeks later...