Nicest stock wood for my budget?

DanBettin

14 minutes ago, figgy said:

Unless you find a rare gun or a bargain, have the skills to refurbish a poor gun to add value to it. 

I don’t think guns are a good investment no matter the make.  It’s a way of enjoying your money while it’s tied up in it. 

100% correct

Buy,enjoy,sell and do it all again

You cant take it with you!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, welshwarrior said:

Is that based on the Miroku guns or real Brownings made in Belgium they are very very different beasts. 

browning, I have shot a few and owned a few but never got on with them, they never feel right for me somehow. Never had a miroku but shot a couple, didn't get on with them either.

On 13/11/2017 at 00:07, Will Poon said:

Miroku MK38 gd5 sporter

OR an MK10  ?  (back on shelf)

18 hours ago, Red-dot said:

I have had dozens of newbies shoot Brownings as their first shooting experience and almost all now own Brownings.

Strange, I could say the same about Beretta  !   ( No, I do not shoot one, I have a Browning !)

22 hours ago, Red-dot said:

I have had dozens of newbies shoot Brownings as their first shooting experience and almost all now own Brownings.

Could say that of most brands I use as coaching guns but wouldn't be as few as dozens 

To be clear browning 325s 425s and 525s etc are Mirokus not real Brownings 

A1s B25s etc are real Brownings 

No your right Kalahari browning faces are squat fat or round with short necks. Beretta faces have good cheekbones elegant jawlines and graceful necks. :lol:

Lets not forget the common quote of beretta are too narrow in my hands, I like the chunky feel of brownings. 

Your gun should be like a magic wand slim and easily handled with aplomb, not a lump of 4”x2” to club things with or use as a fence post knocker. 

Edited by figgy

On 12/11/2017 at 20:34, stevo said:

That would be bang on Kirk , be a great day mate and a good laugh I’m sure. I doubt we would be alone as there are a few on here that use Beverley ?

Make it a Wednesday or Thursday - maybe IPS will join in ;)

Edited by V8 90

13 hours ago, welshwarrior said:

Could say that of most brands I use as coaching guns but wouldn't be as few as dozens 

To be clear browning 325s 425s and 525s etc are Mirokus not real Brownings 

A1s B25s etc are real Brownings 

As far as I understand it Browning's have never made a shotgun to sell themselves , they have designed shotguns ,but then licenced production to a number of companies

10 hours ago, ChrisAsh said:

As far as I understand it Browning's have never made a shotgun to sell themselves , they have designed shotguns ,but then licenced production to a number of companies

You understand wrong John Moss Browning didn't  build he designed but the company Browning build very high quality gun the sister company Miruko mass produce good guns. 

Edited by welshwarrior