Daily Mail

krugerandsmith

41 minutes ago, krugerandsmith said:

Todays Daily Mail Front page about letting young primary school boys wear high heals, tiara, and tutus.

Has this Country gone completely stupid.     

I'd be careful what you say here..... some members condone/embrace this kind of behaviour :lol: he'll be along soon to put you right...... 

Watched Therouxs, Dark states on transgender kids last night, scary stuff !

The way the doctors promote transgenderism in VERY young children in the US, using drugs like puberty blockers, I found frightening.

Im not against it for kids with a genuine issue, but there seems to be an industry building up around this, with plastic surgeons, drug companies  and psych evaluations chomping at the bit to get at your children.

And I bet its not cheap.

How the hell does a kid know he wants to be a different sex unless an adult plants the idea in his head in the first place? People like that and their weird ideas should be kept well away from children.

When I was a kid, it was a tossup between being a train driver or an astronaut when I grew up. I'm neither.  

22 minutes ago, walshie said:

How the hell does a kid know he wants to be a different sex unless an adult plants the idea in his head in the first place?

Agreed, but I would recommend having a look at the program on catch up ect if you can.

Its an eye opener, and not in a good way.

My son used to dress up in his sisters hats and play with her dolls. We just let him get on with it. He was a child, playing.

Personally I think kids should be made aware that it is perfectly ok and acceptable to be anyone they want ( but possibly at a more appropriate age ) and then just let them get on with it and sort it out themselves.....and play.

The most annoying factor to me is the involvement of the church for crying out loud.

2 hours ago, Scully said:

My son used to dress up in his sisters hats and play with her dolls. We just let him get on with it. He was a child, playing.

Personally I think kids should be made aware that it is perfectly ok and acceptable to be anyone they want ( but possibly at a more appropriate age ) and then just let them get on with it and sort it out themselves.....and play.

The most annoying factor to me is the involvement of the church for crying out loud.

And they wear dresses all the time!

3 hours ago, mel b3 said:

Nowt wrong with wearing ladies clothes ,I'm sat here wearing my mom's frock and a blonde wig as I type ?

Mel that is not painting a nice picture in my head!

Just read on the BBC website that a teacher has got into trouble for saying (to a class of girls) "Well done girls." Harmless enough you might think, but one of the girls "identifies as a boy." Whatever she identifies as, the simple fact is she is a girl. 

There won't be any teachers left soon as they can't seem to say anything without someone finding fault.

Edited by walshie

1 hour ago, walshie said:

Just read on the BBC website that a teacher has got into trouble for saying (to a class of girls) "Well done girls." Harmless enough you might think, but one of the girls "identifies as a boy." Whatever she identifies as, the simple fact is she is a girl. 

There won't be any teachers left soon as they can't seem to say anything without someone finding fault.

Hes actually been suspended over it, and is up for a disciplinary hearing where he could be sacked.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-41966554

Country has gone completely bonkers. I wanted to go to school dressed as a stormtrooper or as batman when very young and couldn’t. But wanting to dress as a girl and being allowed, good grief someone in government needs to get a grip.  Kids should be told tough luck son shine your wearing your uniform as a boy because that’s what you are. When your 18 and want to change things fine but themselves the rules get used to it. 

No wonder the youth of today think they can do as they please. 

Mel b I have a horrible picture of a stubble chinned bloke much like Dennis Healy’s character on Benidorm :sick:

8 hours ago, Me matt said:

I'd be careful what you say here..... some members condone/embrace this kind of behaviour :lol: he'll be along soon to put you right...... 

OR She.

Page two of the Mail tells us that ..... Drag Queens are to visit nursery schools to teach two and three year olds about sexual diversity.  :no:

1 hour ago, krugerandsmith said:

OR She.

Page two of the Mail tells us that ..... Drag Queens are to visit nursery schools to teach two and three year olds about sexual diversity.  

What a pantomime.

But in itself this will cause offence to Transgenders who don't like Drag Queens.

56 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Telegraph article by that prate Archbishop Welby supporting all of this total nonsense.

According to the news tonight, the Church of England stated that children should be free to dress as they please. Fair enough; it’s just a shame the Church of England doesn’t cherish children’s freedom when it comes to indoctrination.

Am I annoyed? Very much so.

I feel a letter coming on.

7 minutes ago, Scully said:

According to the news tonight, the Church of England stated that children should be free to dress as they please. Fair enough; it’s just a shame the Church of England doesn’t cherish children’s freedom when it comes to indoctrination.

Am I annoyed? Very much so.

I feel a letter coming on.

I’m less worried about indoctrination and more worried about the fact many of their “flock” try to **** them ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️