Daily Mail

krugerandsmith

I'm my younger rugby playing days ,I played several charity matches dressed as a woman ,just about every player on the pitch would feel the need to put a hand up my skirt and cop a feel , including the referee lol.

Back to the original post.

Kids need to be allowed to grow up at their own pace ,and in their own way , some boys will want to dress up as girls ,and some girls will want to dress up as boys , at times they will need guidance ,and at times they will need to be left alone to figure things out . If you mess about with them too much ,all you'll have is messed up kids that turn into messed up adults.

There's a LOT of debate around gender lately.

In America it's a bigger talking point than the UK, since recent legislation (bill C16) makes it a criminal offence to not refer to somebody by the pronoun they choose rather than the gender you'd assume. It's outrageous.

Disgusted by most of the stories I'm hearing when it comes to kids. A parent who blocks their child's growth process is a disgraceful parent.

Like Scully, if my boy wanted to play with dolls and dress up, I'd just let it play out, it's harmless. But to interpret that behaviour as adequate cause for hormone treatment is criminal.

Edited by DanBettin

59 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

I'm my younger rugby playing days ,I played several charity matches dressed as a woman ,just about every player on the pitch would feel the need to put a hand up my skirt and cop a feel , including the referee lol.

Well Mel, if that was why you did it shame on you!

18 hours ago, Scully said:

According to the news tonight, the Church of England stated that children should be free to dress as they please. Fair enough; it’s just a shame the Church of England doesn’t cherish children’s freedom when it comes to indoctrination.

Am I annoyed? Very much so.

I feel a letter coming on.

What can you expect from men in long dresses?