Korkers Buckskin Wading Boots

ozalid

Hi All

I don’t have time for game fishing anymore, so am selling my fly gear, it’s all decent quality and will be listing it over the next couple of days.

My neoprene sock waders have gone but here are the boots, size 12 to fit a size 10 neoprene sock, very expensive and good quality and worn literally for only 2 hours, with the felt soles unworn. The felt soles are invaluable for river wading.

They are just like new and I would like £75 including post and packing, this is a massive bargain for any game fisherman.

Cheers
Al

IMG_3258.jpgIMG_3260.jpg

Product Description

The Korkers Buckskin wading boot packs high performance and comfort into a powerful combination to help you master your angling pursuits.
Featuring a traditionally styled lacing system with durable metal hardware for a secure fit, this boot also employs hydrophobic materials allowing for faster dry times which lessen the chance of spreading invasive species.
The Buckskin combines the OmniTrax 3.0 Interchangeable Sole System with high tech new synthetic materials as well as an integrated midsole drainage system to keep boots light in and out of the water. This boot is not only comfortable, but also extremely durable due to enhanced midsole, scratch rubber toe-cap and additional rubberized anti-abrasion synthetic materials.
Two pairs of interchangable outsoles are included with the boots: one pair Felt and one pair Kling-On rubber.
* •OmniTraxemoji768.png Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction to any fishing condition. Two outsoles included with every purchase.
* Hydrophobic materials faster dry times lessen the chance of spreading invasive species.
* Durability enhanced midsole, scratch rubber toe cap extends to side panels, rubberized anti-abrasion synthetic material.
* Drainage integrated, large drainage ports and internal drainage channels.
* Traditional laces durable metal hardware provides secure fit.
More information
In stock
£187.99

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro