Browning Gold 10 gauge

Gun Watch

Browning Gold

£495

10 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Very Good Condition Warrington, Cheshire
Semi-Automatic, 1/2 Choke, -, 28" barrels
5bd6e868-ab29-4cdf-b998-c9f47a11f1f9 0cda6346-34ca-4d63-95e6-dabddc97fc15 0b795872-7517-4d20-9f49-ec4ead76e3f7

Description

Used Browning Gold 10 gauge semi-auto shotgun.

28” barrel, 3 1/2” chamber, black composite stock, unaltered and in very good condition. The only flaws are some small cabinet scuffs (pictured).

The gun has fired approximately 70 cartridges from new. It was the go-to gun for my Scotland wildfowling trips. BUT it appears to have developed a fault since I started home loading my own ammunition. For reasons unbeknown to myself, the gun occasionally fails to re-load a cartridge after ejecting a spent shell. It doesn’t do it with factory loads, only my home loads. The spent cartridge ejects fine (without jamming), but the next shell doesn’t leave the magazine, and requires a manual ‘rack’ to reload.

Since this started to happen, I have been using my Aya Matador, and as such, the Browning is now surplus to requirements.

I have taken all the above into account when setting the asking price and have chosen to go with a very reasonable £495 - some £300 cheaper than any on Guntrader at present.

I have been completely honest with this description and would welcome perspective buyers to come and view/test the gun themselves prior to purchasing. But I WON’T offer any returns once it’s gone.

Any questions, please ask away.

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member Wildfowler12. Message them here

View the full article

• 2 weeks later...