squirrel control

Mice!

Back fence was busy early this afternoon with one making multiple trips back and forth, and then he decided my rockery looked a good bet to stash some nuts, bad move which he will not be repeating, haven't seen anymore since, maybe just maybe l have sorted them for a while, be a shame if l have because l love a challenge ?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One ran across my lawn today!!! First for a good while. I had set up my trial camera on some fat balls as they've been going fast, left the camera in place until the balls had gone, problem was in the first day i had 300 odd pictures and a 100 videos of birds, then no more as the camera was full, try again ? 

6 hours ago, Walker570 said:

Had an influx and killed seven last week. I know of one more which evaded me and escaped over my boundary, but things have gone quiet again.

I was expecting this, thought there would be quite a few about but although we have had a few youngsters were hardly seeing anything, feeders untouched and the few we do see are up in the canopy out of the way.

57 minutes ago, Pigeon Shredder. said:

3 with the TX 200 pm today, they have a taste for walnuts at the moment.

Not my walnuts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Interesting I am just comparing my kills betwen 1st July and 30th Sept last year and this year so far ...I am already on 25 for same period.

Last year I was only on 15 to now but 26 by the end of Sept.  There are certainly more about. Dog marked one today but could not see it so tomorrow morning at day break.

Still seeing very few near me, me and my daughter were stood talking to a chap i know on Friday when we spotted a squirrel, look dad a squirrel, chap says don't see many around these days ? i know i said I've shot loads in the garden, just the odd sighting of youngsters moving in.

In our woods (Archery Club) we were setting out the course for this weekends competition, and it was literally 'raining' beech nut kernels .

When all my fellow members had gone home , I checked the zero on my Ruger 10/22,, and waited underneath the trees until they came to the 

floor. One actually fell to the floor in front of me.  

Bagged 5 in an hour.:good:😎

Edited by Longbower
grammar