Neoprene shooting socks, anyone?

buze

I've decided not to wear wellies this year for my shoots in Wales, so I want to go full shooting socks, and leather stomping boots -- I know the keeper will appreciate the effort. However I'm a bit worried about staying all day in boots that aren't necessary terribly warm, nor terribly waterproof.

I'm thinking perhaps to wear a pair of diving 0.5mm neoprene socks over the shooting sock, unless you guys know of an alternative?

19 hours ago, Wilksy II said:

I have some army issue sealskin knee high socks they keep everything out, I’m nearly always in wellies but they are amazing, my mate filled one of his from the tap and it held it, just to prove there worth 

These, I use them when trail riding in the middle of winter. Motocross boots aren't waterproof but they held there own for 8 hours out without an issue and my feet were lovely and warm. One thing il say about neoprene is they wear out pretty quick  (with everyday use that is) so get a couple of pairs