A1 decoys poor delivery?

Hendrix's rifle

Has anyone has bad experiences with a1 decoys? The last few times I've ordered the delivery has been poor. Having ordered on Monday and my crow caller has still not arrived im not impressed especially as walking for me at the minute is rather difficult so i needed the caller to help draw them in so i didnt have to walk as far! Im not starting a bashing thread as there customer service I've found is top notch, the only thing is there delivery lacks, a lot.

I bought a gun rest for the hide from them off eBay, didnt realise they were the seller until I went to chase it up, took a week ? very unlike them. 

Ive also commentd on a post on here regarding a clay launcher that I wanted to buy, I also messaged them- no reply ? again, very unlike them.

So yeah delivery and attentivenss have diminished. 

19 minutes ago, Me matt said:

I bought a gun rest for the hide from them off eBay, didnt realise they were the seller until I went to chase it up, took a week ? very unlike them. 

Ive also commentd on a post on here regarding a clay launcher that I wanted to buy, I also messaged them- no reply ? again, very unlike them.

So yeah delivery and attentivenss have diminished. 

You say it’s not like them, except they keep doing it to you mate!! Lol 

1 hour ago, Lloyd90 said:

You say it’s not like them, except they keep doing it to you mate!! Lol 

No, I say "its not like them" as my previous transactions with them have been spot on, just the last two attempts have been poor.

Whats happened to Amie  :hmm: she was usually quick to reply on PW....